Please read BEFORE buying a new card.
1. Cards will be processed within 48 business hours. Please see new business hours.
2. If you choose the MAIL card option be prepared to wait for Canada Post. I can not control how slow they are. Cards are put back in the mail to you within 48 business hours.
3. If you choose the email card option please check your junk mail folder. Many cards are hitting people’s junk folder. IF YOU ADD ABRA AS A CONTACT IN YOUR EMAIL THIS LESSENS THE CHANCES OF THIS HAPPENING.
4. Memberships are not refundable.
5.UPGRADES: We do not offer a cost free upgrade. When you buy one card and change your mind you buy the next card in full.
These are just helpful hints on how to get your card from the office as quickly as possible!
- 2021-2022 MEMBERSHIPS EXPIRE ON NOVEMBER 30. (Green Color)
- YOU CAN BUY A 2023 MEMBERSHIP NOW AND ENTER (Yellow Color).
- RENEWALS FOR FULL CARD MEMBERS ARE NOT BEING ACCEPTED TILL OCT 1 – BUY YOUR CARD BETWEEN OCT 1 AND NOV 30 AND ALL JACKPOTS FROM JULY 1 TO NEXT JUN 30 2023 WILL COUNT FOR 2023 FINALS.
- 2022 PERMIT HOLDERS CAN UPGRADE TO A FULL CARD NOW AND START COUNTING JACKPOTS FOR 2023 FINALS.
- 2022 PERMITS DO NOT EXPIRE TILL November 30 2022.
MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL: (if you don’t understand please call your director before making an assumption that could cost your qualification)
IF YOU ARE RENEWING AND YOU ARE CHANGING AGE CATEGORY you need to start entering that category if you want the jackpots to count. DO NOT START A NEW SERIES with the previous card. You can take your youth/pee wee card if you are changing age limits from youth to open or pw to youth and enter on it as such during the renewal grace period.
Please note the following is ABRA Office hours in which you can contact the office and/or expect the office to return your call, email etc.
RR 1, BASHAW, AB, T0B OHO
READ ALL BASIC MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION. IF YOU CANNOT FIND THE INFORMATION OR STILL HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL YOUR DIRECTOR FIRST.
**** IF YOU ENTER WITHOUT A VALID CARD FINES WILL BE ACCESSED****
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT NEWS POSTS FOR CHANGES REGARDING CO APPROVALS AND PAYOUT FORMATS.