Please read BEFORE buying your new card
Things to remember when purchasing your card.
1. Cards will be processed within 48 business hours. Please see new business hours.
2. If you choose the MAIL card option be prepared to wait for Canada Post. I can not control how slow they are. Cards are put back in the mail to you within 48 business hours.
3. If you choose the email card option please check your junk mail folder. Many cards are hitting people’s junk folder. IF YOU ADD ABRA AS A CONTACT IN YOUR EMAIL THIS LESSENS THE CHANCES OF THIS HAPPENING.
4. Memberships are not refundable.
These are just helpful hints on how to get your card from the office as quickly as possible!
2021 MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
- 2020 MEMBERSHIPS DO NOT EXPIRE TILL NOVEMBER 30 2020. Due to the cancellation of the finals for 2020 all jackpots attended between July 1 2019 through to June 30 2021 will count towards the finals so long as you purchased a 2021 membership card prior to November 30, 2020.
- RENEWALS FOR FULL CARD MEMBERS ARE NOT BEING ACCEPTED TILL OCT 1 – BUY YOUR CARD BETWEEN OCT 1 AND NOV 30 AND ALL JACKPOTS FROM JULY 1 TO NEXT JUN 30 2021 WILL COUNT FOR 2021 FINALS.
- 2020 PERMIT HOLDERS CAN UPGRADE TO A FULL CARD NOW AND START COUNTING JACKPOTS FOR 2021 FINALS.
- 2020 PERMITS DO NOT EXPIRE TILL November 30 2020.
MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL: (if you don’t understand please call your director before making an assumption that could cost your qualification)
IF YOU ARE RENEWING AND YOU ARE CHANGING AGE CATEGORY you need to start entering that category if you want the jackpots to count. DO NOT START A NEW SERIES with the previous card. You can take your youth/pee wee card if you are changing age limits from youth to open or pw to youth and enter on it as such during the renewal grace period.
New to the 2021 season is that full card Youth & Pee wee who would have aged out this year to open or youth will receive the option to compete at the 2021 finals in the youth or pee wee if they choose. Please also note if you aged up and want to compete in the higher category you must have a membership of that value and your jackpots as a youth or pee wee will also count due to the cancellation of the 2020 finals. If this applies to you and you are confused please call your director.
Difference in PERMITS & FULL CARDS: Permits can not attend the finals or when ABRA adds money to a jackpot and jackpots are not tracked on permit holders. Full cards can attend any race approved ABRA and memberships are tracked for attendance for finals.
Please note the following is ABRA Office hours in which you can contact the office and/or expect the office to return your call, email etc.
MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAYS, THURSDAYS 9-4. ABRA OFFICE IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC FRI, SAT & SUN!
Thank You for respecting the office!
READ ALL BASIC MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION. IF YOU CANNOT FIND THE INFORMATION OR STILL HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL YOUR DIRECTOR FIRST.
**** IF YOU ENTER WITHOUT A VALID CARD FINES WILL BE ACCESSED****
All memberships can now be purchased online and you don’t have to fax or mail in forms, but you can still mail in a cheque.
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT NEWS POSTS FOR CHANGES REGARDING CO APPROVALS AND PAYOUT FORMATS.
Revised Office Hours as of May 1st 2020
Monday : 9-4
Tuesday : 9-4
Wednesday : 9-4
Thursday : 9-4
- ABRA Office -
RR 1, BASHAW, AB, T0B OHO
403-783-9975 Fax: 1-888-281-0636